Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Why you should root for Serbian Tennis players

Serbian Swag. Remember that term. Serbs have a penchant for reacting quite hilariously to unexpected turns of events. Every single one has a certain Serbian Swag to them; I'll let the videos speak for themselves (Victor Troiki meltdown was the inspiration for this):


  • Victor Troiki's awkward car ride to Roland Garros:




  • Novak Djokovic (#1 in the world) calling out a fan in the stands:





  • What happens when you put former Women's world #1 Ana Ivanovic and current Men's World #1 Novak Djokovic on a court together:





  • Common mistake, but Ilija Bozoljac isn't fazed:





  • Janko Tipsaravic even has Serbian Swag he gets pissed off:







  • Even the ball boys wish they were Serbian:





You wish you were Serbian.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would have made my Knicks/Pacers picks but unfortunately the game started right as I finished my post. I would have picked the Knicks to get hot at home as I'm watching Melo sink his first three field goals. heuheueheue

I'll take Golden state to win and take the over on 194.5. They what the Knicks wish they were with a real home court advantage. Also don't be surprised if Tim Duncan and company get in early foul trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment